Septic Tank: 5 Signs your Septic Tank is Full & Needs Emptying in Zimbabwe
In this article, we list 5 Signs your Septic Tank is Full in Zimbabwe. You may have a septic tank that is full in Harare and never know if its full. However, there are signs your septic tank is full and needs emptying in Harare and Zimbabwe. The following are the signs you now need to call us to empty your septic tank.
What are the Signs in Harare and Zimbabwe
- Slow Drains – Are you using your toilets yet water is draining very slow in Harare or Zimbabwe. If the septic tank is full, water drains slowly in the toilets or chamber. However, it may be a problem of a clogged drain. If you call a septic tank emptying company and the drains are still not moving then you may need a liquid waste removals company to sort our your problem.
- Pooling Water – Yes, this is another sign that your septic tank is full. A mini lake on or around the drain field of your septic tank could mean that your septic tank is full and therefore needs a honeysucker truck to come empty your septic tank.
- Bad Odors – Are you smelling bad odors of late around your property. This is another sign your septic tank is full. A septic tank not only collects waste but also the gray water that comes from the showers, washing dishes, laundry and many places. All this waste combined shall create an odorous concoction which leaves your places being flooded with odors.
- A very healthy Lawn – This is also some of the 5 Signs your Septic Tank is Full in Zimbabwe or Harare. Contrary to popular believe, grass on top of the septic tank should not be green. It should be the same like any other grass. If it appears green or lush then this indicates your septic tank is full.
- Sewer Back Up – Is sewer backing up? This is a sure sign that your tank has reached capacity. Call the professionals today!!!!